Ubuntu 10.10 has been released, lets we take a look of the newest version of Ubuntu 10.10.
1. Ubuntu font family is pre-installed in Ubuntu 10.10
2. Updated Gnome Kernel to 2.32 version
3. Evolution was updated to the 2.30 version, which operates much faster compared to the version in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
4. Shotwell has replaced F-Spot as the default photo manager.
5. Gwibber has been updated to support the recent change in Twitter’s authentication system, as well as changing the back end storage to improve performance.
6. The Sound Indicator has been enhanced to include music player controls.
7. The Ubuntu Software Center has an updated look and feel, including the new “Featured” and “What’s New” views for showcasing applications, an improved package description view, and a “For Purchase” software category has been added. You can also now easily access your package installation history too.
8. Ubuntu One: Polished desktop integration with new sign up and sign in process. Tighter integration with Ubuntu SSO. Nautilus enhancements for managing folder sync preferences. Faster file sync speed. Share links to music within the Ubuntu One Music Store.
9. The new Unity interface is now the default in Ubuntu Netbook Edition.
10. And tons of them!
Now,this is a quick peek at Ubuntu 10.10 installation process: