We have been going through quite a long of journey back then in 2010, and now I’m posting some of the best games in Linux platform that might suits the reader needs.
These are my favourite games, from my own perspective.
Get ready guys, one of the most anticipated game in 2011 will be released for Linux as well in March 2011.
OilRush is a real-time strategy game based on group control. It offers mechanics of a classical RTS combined with a Tower Wars genre: control the upgrade of production platforms as well as their defense forces, and send battle groups of naval and air units to capture enemy platforms and oil rigs.
The game can be played with your friends over LAN or Internet.
Oh well, I will install this game, for sure!
More screenshots .
This is a complete(almost) list of Linux games that I found in the internet. You can check it by yourself one by one since it’s quite a long list . If you have more games that you would like to recommend, feel free to share it.
Hello, this night, I will give some cool software review and I know some people will like this review. Specially for a gamers like me. I also a gamers but not really addicted . Well than… Here are some reviews about a cool linux software named PlayOnLinux. PlayOnLinux is a piece of sofware which allow you to install and use easily numerous games and softwares designed to run with M1cr0$oft®’s W1nd0w$®.
Indeed, currently, still few games are compatible with GNU/Linux, and it could be a factor preventing from migrate to this system. PlayOnLinux brings an accessible and efficient solution to this problem, cost-free and rescpetful of the free softwares. PlayOnLinux has a capabilities to run some games, like “The Sims, Sim City 4, and more!”
Hello, here are more games updates from me. I found more interesting games. And these games are majorly a first person 3D shooters. Just like counter strike. Cool isn’t it?
Well, isn’t it boring if your Linux doesn’t have any interesting games? Well, Linux Games are getting better and better… The games vendor now really improving Linux games… Many new games or windows games right now can run inside Linux. And here are the list of Linux Games; (Please contact or notify me if there’s any new interesting games released by fill the comments). And here is the TOP 10 games in Linux.
1. LinCity-NG-> A games that similar just like simcity, making a city.
2. Unreal Tournament 2004 -> Unreal Tournament is a commercial games and ussualy you need to pay for 40$ to 50$. It’s a good games full with 3-D graphics and one of my favorite games in Linux, you can play it natively without any support software. Screenshots:
6. Frozen Bubbles ->Frozen Bubble is sort of like a reverse tetris. You are shooting frozen bubbles and once you get three of a kind next to eachother they disappear. The goal of each level is to get rid of all the frozen bubbles.
7. X-Moto -> In X-Moto you are driving a motorcycle. It’s not 3D, but it’s challenging and quite fun to play.
8. Koules -> Koules is a fun multiplayer game in which the goal is to bounce all the koules fighters out of your sector.
9. Armagetron Advanced -> 3-dimensional version of the old Tron game, racing games.
10. World Of Warcraft -> A RPG game, with 3-D Graphics. You can install WOW by using a support software like winehq, or crossover, I already posts crossover, with the links.
1.Nexuiz 2.4.2 -> Nexuiz is a fast-paced, chaotic, and intense multiplayer first-person shooter game, focused on providing basic, old style deathmatch. It is extremely modder-friendly.
2. Alien Arena 2007 7.10 -> This game combines some of the very best aspects of such games as Quake III and Unreal Tournament and wraps them up with a retro alien theme, while adding tons of original ideas to make the game quite unique. Watch the Video .